If you would like more information, check out the Fruit Bowl's site on Local Harvest. You can also e-mail Sara.
Each week from June through the end of October we will have your fresh fruit (or occasionally cider) available to pick up at the same time and location as you get your Full Plate share (Stick & Stone, Pressbay Alley, Three Swallows, a group delivery site, or home/office delivery within the City of Ithaca). The 2013 growing season fruit share may include rhubarb, strawberries, apricots, cherries, peaches, plums, heirloom apples, pears, and some small berries as well. Payment is due in-full when you sign up.
For the 2013 season Fruit Bowl there are a few options:
- Pick up at Stick & Stone on Wednesdays ($200 for 20 weeks)
- Pick up at Pressbay Alley on Thursdays ($200 for 20 weeks)
- Pick up at Three Swallows on Saturdays ($200 for 20 weeks)
- Have the fruit delivered to your Full Plate group site along with your Full Plate veggie share ($250 for 20 weeks)
- Have the fruit delivered to your home/office address with your Full Plate veggie share on Thursdays ($250 for 20 weeks)