We're full for the 2013-2014 Winter CSA!
From December 5th to March 8th (excluding 12/26 and 1/2), receive 12 weekly boxes of fresh, organic veggies at one of our farms, a group delivery site, or delivered to your home or office within the City of Ithaca.
$300-330 for 12 boxes--installment plan and Healthy Food for All shares available
Questions? Contact Sara.
Share Options for the 2013 Summer Season
We want good quality, healthy food to be available to everyone. With that in mind, we offer three different pick-up options, and three different payment plans, in the hopes that one combination of the options below will fit your budget and lifestyle. (Please note: theis independent of the growing season shares.) The Full Plate Farm Collective?s 2013 summer CSA season is 23 weeks long starting June 5th and ending November 6th.
Farm Pick-up: $515 paid-in-full, or $120 initial payment with installment plan
You can choose whether to pick up your share at Stick and Stone Farm on Wednesdays 3-7pm, at Three Swallows Farm on Saturdays 10-2, or our new downtown location at Pressbay Alley at 116 W. Green St. on Thursdays 4-7pm. Bring your own grocery bag, and choose what of the bounty you'd like to take home to eat that week! (Please no preserving, excessive juicing, or sharing with non-CSA-members.) Help yourself to the crops while you're there. Look here for directions to the farms.
Group Delivery: $550 paid-in-full, or $155 initial payment with installment plan
Pick up your share at local businesses on Thursdays: Mama Goose, Sparrows Fine Wines, The Piggery, Finger Lakes Reuse, or Good to Go!. Join one of our neighborhood pick up sites (Fall Creek, South Hill, Hasbrouck Apartments, Stewart Little Coop, Hospicare) or get 5 or more households in your neighborhood together and start one of your own! The farmers will choose a selection of each week's produce, pack it in a 1/2 bushel box, and deliver it on Thursdays.
Home Delivery: $600 paid-in-full, or $205 initial payment with installment plan
Each week on Thursday, we will deliver your farmer-selected boxed share to your home or workplace within the City of Ithaca.
Pay-in-full Prices listed above, according to pick-up or delivery option. Returning members are eligible for a $25 discount if you pay-in-full by March 31st (the discount is already applied to your Pay-Pal button, but please subtract it from the prices listed above if you are sending a check).
Installment Plans The installment plan requires an initial payment which will hold your space and be used for the last months of your share. After the initial payment, five payments of $105 are due June 15th, July 15th, Aug. 15th, and Sept. 15th. A $25 service charge is calculated into the installment plan prices.
Your Full Plate Summer CSA membership includes:
- A weekly bag or box of seasonal produce from mid-June through mid-November (depending on the weather!). If you pick up your share from the farm you may pick and choose what you want to eat that week from the selection available. If you choose the delivery option we will carefully pack an assortment of 8-10 different vegetables that are in season.
- An opportunity to pick your own crops such as, herbs, flowers, peas, tomatoes, and more. U-Pick gardens are grown at Stick and Stone and Three Swallows. You have an open invitation to the U-Pick gardens! Crops are open and unlimited to ALL members (pick-up and delivery) during day light hours throughout the season.
- A weekly newsletter that will fill you in on the farm happenings, up coming crops and offer seasonally appropriate .
- An invitation to community : Farmers Ball, Harvest dinner, potlucks, seasonal celebrations, and educational experiences on the farms.
- The opportunity to join "side dishes" like the Finger Lakes Fruit Bowl as well, which provides a weekly share of local fruit.
- Opportunities to participate in farm life and connect to your food source.