Thanks for your interest in the Full Plate Farm Collective!
To sign up, please read through our share and payment options, then fill out the form below, and submit it to our coordinator, Sara, by clicking "Sign Me Up!" at the bottom of the page. You will be redirected to a page where you can buy your share online via PayPal, or by sending a check.
If you are interested in a subsidized share with the Healthy Food for All program, please contact us or Liz Karabinakis at Cornell Cooperative Extension to sign up.
Free Choice Pick-up: $515 paid-in-full, or $120 initial payment for installment plan Pick and choose your veggies! Free Choice allows you take what your family can eat for the week (please no canning, preserving, excessive juicing, or or sharing with non-CSA-members). Side Dishes will be available at all Free Choice pick-up locations. You can choose whether to pick up your share at:
Stick and Stone Farm on Wednesdays 3-7pm
Three Swallows Farm on Saturdays 10am-2pm
our NEW downtown site: Pressbay Alley on Green St. on Thursdays 4-7pm
Group Delivery: $550 paid-in-full, or $155 initial payment with installment plan Pick up your share at local businesses or a neighborhood pick-up on Thursdays (see active group locations in the drop-down list below). Or, start your own group delivery site with at least 5 member households. The farmers will choose a selection of each week's prodcue, pack it in a reusable 1/2 bushel box, and we will deliver it on Thursdays.
Home Delivery: $600 paid-in-full, or $205 initial payment with installment plan Each week on Thursday, we will deliver a farmer-selected, reusable 1/2 bushel boxed share to your home or workplace within the City of Ithaca.
Pay-in-full Prices listed above, according to pick-up or delivery option. For your future reference, returning members get a $25 discount if you pay-in-full by March 31st.
Installment Plans The installment plan requires an initial payment (see various prices above) which will hold your space and be used for the last months of your share. After the initial payment, payments of $105 are due June 15th, July 15th, August 15th, and September 15th. A $25 service charge is calculated into the installment plan prices.
Community Supported Shares We offer a limited number of community supported shares for low-income families through the Healthy Food for All program. Please contact our coordinator, Sara, or Liz Karabinakis at Cornell Cooperative Extension for more information.
Your Full Plate June-November CSA membership includes:
- A weekly bag or box of seasonal produce from early June to early November, as much as your household will eat for each week. If you pick up your share at the farm or our downtown pick-up location, you can pick and choose what you'd like to eat that week from the selection available. If you choose a delivery option, we will carefully pack an assortment of 8-10 different vegetables that are in season.
- An opportunity to pick your own crops (U-Pick) such as herbs, flowers, peas, tomatoes and more. U-Pick gardens are grown at Stick and Stone Farm and Three Swallows Farm. You have an open invitation to the U-Pick gardens! Crops are open and unlimited to all members during daylight hours throughout the season.
- A weekly newsletter that will fill you in on farm happenings, up-coming crops, events, and offer recipe suggestions for each week's vegetables.
- The opportunity to join "side dish" CSAs from other local producers,
like the Finger Lakes Fruit Bowl, Crooked Carrot Community Supported
Kitchen, Wide Awake Bakery, Double E Farm mushrooms, and more.
- An invitation to community events: The Farmers' Ball, Harvest Dinners, potlucks, seasonal celebrations, volunteer opportunities, and educational events on the farms.
- Opportunities to participate in farm life and connect to your food source.