June 19 - Oct 12
(we will have a one week break for the July 4th Holiday)
Farm and Pressbay Alley Pickup - $200 (just $11/week!)
- Pick up at Stick & Stone on Wednesdays
- Pick up at Pressbay Alley on Thursdays
- Pick up at Three Swallows on Saturdays
- Delivery to your group delivery site on Thursdays
- Delivery to your home/office within Ithaca on Thursdays
Farm Pickup - $210
THE ORGANIC VS. LOCAL DEBATE
The Finger Lakes Fruit Bowl includes organic and non-organic fruit though we do our best to source organic fruit. We source excellent quality local fruit from family farms that we think are doing a good job growing fruit in our challenging climate! We try and source as much organic fruit as possible (especially our strawberries & apples) but some of our partner farms use IPM (integrated pest management) so they may resort to pesticides when necessary. If you have any questions or specific concerns please be in touch!
Fruit Bowl Handbook
Stick & Stone Farm on Wednesdays 3-7pm
Press Bay Alley on Thursdays 4-7pm
Youth Farm Project @ Three Swallows Farm on Saturdays 10am-2pm
2. Have a friend or house-sitter pick up your share & introduce the CSA concept to a friend!
3. Give your share to the food pantry, all extras at the end of the distribution will be donated!
4. Hold your share and double up another week, you must email Molly by Monday at 5pm of the week you will be away to do this. (Limit 3x per season)